Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wanted to write....

Well at one point I wanted to start writing a blog. But I just didn't feel it was the right time. However, now I feel like I should. The last few months have been crazy so I'll start off by going back all the way to February. For the last 2 weeks in February I kept telling the hubby that I am pretty sure I am pregnant. He didn't believe me what so ever. I never have cramps before that time of the month, so I knew something was up. However he was going to the field the beginning of March. So I just left it alone until March. Well the day before he was going to leave I decided to take a pregnancy test that morning and it came back positive. But it was a blue dyed test so I didn't know what to believe. When he got off work we went to the store and got a FRER. I took it as soon as we came home and it was positive. He was happy but shocked. He had left for the field the next day and I was left alone for 3 weeks of pondering if this is going to last. But that was March......

No comments:

Post a Comment