Thursday, May 5, 2011

Telling my Aunt...

PLUS A DAY

I had to come up with an idea to tell my aunt. To me it was even more special since I am due the day after her birthday. I had gone to Target, printed a copy of the ultrasound picture and put it in a picture frame. I had bought her a birthday card and wrote inside,"Happy Birthday, plus a day." My uncle was there so he knew because he wanted to know what I got her. We got a phone call from her when we were in the store but my phone was in the car. My hubby called her back and chatted with her. She was excited since this is the first baby between all the cousins, but only my brother and cousin Lance are old enough to be having any kids. I have kept her inform with everything and its nice to be able to talk to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment